Thursday 1 July 2010

Declan – 30/06/2010

I couldn’t resist editing these pictures! Even though I should have done the ones I took of him yesterday first but I seen this basket in the corner and just had some great ideas! Here are the best pictures from today and I promise I will edit the ones from yesterday tomorrow!!
     SOTC                                             B&W                                             COLOUR
 
Declan SOTC 1Declan B&W 1Declan Edit 1
Declan SOTC 2Declan B&W 2Declan Edit 2
Declan SOTC 3Declan B&W 3Declan Edit 3
Declan SOTC 4Declan B&W 4Declan Edit 4
Declan SOTC 5Declan B&W 5Declan Edit 6
Declan SOTC 7Declan B&W 7Declan Edit 7
Declan SOTC 8Declan B&W 8Declan Edit 8
Declan SOTC 9Declan B&W 9Declan Edit 9
Declan SOTC 11Declan B&W 11Declan Edit 11
Declan SOTC 12Declan B&W 12Declan Edit 12

No comments:

Post a Comment